Want to study in Australia? HRUSHI OVERSEAS is Ahmedabad’s leading overseas education consultant with years of experience and right approach.
Singapore has outpaced the other Asian countries in terms of world-class education and is rapidly emerging as the most popular study destination in Asia.
The country’s two most leading universities, the National University of Singapore and the Nanyang Technological University, are ranked in the World’s Top 20 as per the QS World University Rankings. The escalating recognition of Singapore institutions owing to affiliations with top international universities in the USA, Australia and the UK offer the unparalleled benefit of degrees to students.
The country is also famous for Transfer Programs wherein students get a chance to take a transfer from a Singapore institution to institutions in Australia, US or UK.
Key points about the college:-
• An Exclusive campus for Hospitality course - Bukit Timah Campus
• An Exclusive campus for MBA course - River Vally Campus
• Affordable course fee's
• Fastest 50 growing organization in Singapore.
• Decent commission structure
Key points to opt Education in Singapore:-
• No IETLTS/TOEFL requirement
• No VISA interview
• Visa within 2 weeks from the date of submission
• Course fee after the VISA approval only
• As compared to other countries like UK, CANADA, NZ, USA, AUSTRALIA visa process is much easier & smoother plus the course fee is also at par as compared to other countries.
1. Kindly send us passport copy, academic & counselling form to proceed for offer letter. – within 2 to 3 days you will receive offer
2. Prepare pending visa documents as per under mention after receiving offer letter
3. Transfer the application & visa fees in the name of college
4. College will submit visa file online to immigration & check point authority. - 3 to 5 days
5. After submitting visa file online, college will send us solar application no, so we can check the status on line.
6. After receiving solar no., visa will come within 10 to 14 days.
7. College will send us student contract.
8. Student will have to pay remaining fees after deducting upfront fees (Application & visa fees – already paid in advance) & college will send us original visa letter (ica approval) (IPA) after receiving payment.
9. Student will fly with this letter (IPA) & reporting to college in main campus.
10. College will assist them in medical check up & after that student will have to go in immigration department to collect student pass with all original documents. (College will do these all formalities)
11. Leaving Expenses (Accommodation, food, transportation, mobile etc.) around SGD 330 to SGD 400 depends upon student lifestyle. (in paying guest with sharing basis, not in hostel). if student wants hostel then leaving expenses may be SGD 400 to 500 per month.
Visa Documents check list (JPEG image – scan copy of All original documents required) : -
1. Stamping pages , travel pages, visa pages, observation pages of passport
2. All academic mark sheets with passing certificates, Degree certificate (Provisional certificate) from Board
3. Photo – 45 x 35 mm, white back ground, 80% face, (try in blazer or suit format)
4. Birth certificate (if in local language then notarized translation & original both ) if not then birth affidavit (name of student, father & mother as per passport)
5. Bank balance certificate & bank passbook - Rs. 8 lacks for diploma, Rs. 8 to 9 lacks for P G DIPLOMA – in student bank account in single name (not with joint holder or joint name)
6. Experience letter or Gap Letter
7. Name Affidavit - if required - I will send you format after completion of all above docs
8. Student Affidavit
9. Application Visa Fees